Full or Half Day Workshop
Why take this course?
Speaking at a conference or delivering a keynote speech calls for exceptional presentation skills. If you want to stand out you need a message that provokes curiosity, a narrative that stirs emotion and visuals that engage attention. And you must be able to captivate the audience and command the room.
Our speaker coaching will take your conference presentation to the next level by empowering you to structure, design and deliver a high impact presentation that will engage, motivate and inspire.
Structuring a High Impact Presentation
- Planning effectively by understanding audience and objective
- Clarifying the key message, main headlines and pivotal moments
- Signposting effectively and holding attention through the story
Designing Captivating Visuals
- Understanding the elements of visual impact
- Using infographics and telling a story with data
- Creating slides that will make messages memorable
Maximising Physical Presence
- Finding a comfortable, open stance in order to command the stage
- Connecting with the audience through eye contact and gesture
- Using movement to energise and stillness to connect
Establishing Vocal Authority
- Projecting the voice in different sized spaces
- Finding the right pace and using pauses effectively
- Developing the resonance of the voice for added gravitas
Engaging the Audience
- Using the vocal dynamics of pitch and rhythm to change gear
- Building momentum and holding attention through the narrative
- Using tone to connect emotionally and take the audience on a journey